Philippians: Joy in Crisis
Discover how Paul's message of joy and unity in his letter to the Philippian church can inspire us in our plague-ridden year to become part of God's "harvest of righteousness." In addition to our website, the below audio is available wherever you listen to podcasts.
Community Webinar Series
The Rev. Cn. Nancy Suellau discusses a variety of topics relevant to today's environment. Please click the topic name below to watch.
- Remote learning (Christine Burkett) - April 20, 2020
- Covid-19 (Dr. Annie Egan) - April 27, 2020
- Serving abroad during Covid-19 (Laurel Lee) - May 4, 2020
- Mental wellness (Vance Meyer, National Alliance on Mental Illness) - May 11, 2020
- Classical spiritual tools during a time of Covid-19 (the Rev. Cn. Dr. Allison DeFoor) - May 18, 2020
- Step 1 Re-gathering updates (Re-gathering Task Force representatives) - June 1, 2020
- The impact of Covid-19 on urban ministry (the Rev. Cn. Beth Tjoflat) - June 8, 2020
- Music in times of trial (James Holyer) - June 15, 2020
- Stress and anxiety in children among Covid-19 (Denise Warner) - June 22, 2020
June 28, 2020 (Gospel reading - Matthew 10:40-42)
June 21, 2020 (Gospel reading - Matthew 10: 24-29)
June 14, 2020 (Gospel reading - Matthew 9: 35-38; 10:1-23)
Lion's Forum - The Easter Victory
Please click on the Lion's Forum topic below to watch each class in this series.
- The Victory of Easter in Scripture (the Rev. Cn. Douglas Dupree) - April 19, 2020
- The Victory of Easter in Liturgy (the Rev. Tom Murray) - April 26, 2020
- The Victory of Easter in Art - (Dr. Charles Howard) - May 3, 2020
- The Victory of Easter in Poetry (the Rev. Cn. Douglas Dupree) - May 10, 2020
- The Victory of Easter in Music (James Holyer) - May 17, 2020